Saturday, 1 November 2014

#CosmopolitanChic Challenge

Hello lovelies,

Today's post is a bit different but I hope you will like it. Recently I heard about the #CosmopolitanChic challenge and I was really excited to complete it! The challenge is to put together a compliance of outfits to wear to different locations in Vegas. I hope you like my location and outfit choices.

The Lobby

I absolutely love this outfit, it is a bit different for me personally but I would definitely be up for changing my style,
for VEGAS! 


Scarpetta
This outfit is really quite cute and I decided to play on the feminine part of me. This outfit in my head is very girly girl goes to dinner!

Vesper Bar
For Vesper Bar I decided to go a little bohemian and I couldn't decide between these two shoes - as both look quite comfortable. 

The Marquee 


For the Marquee, I thought I would tap into my inner Kardashian with the dress and the bag
from their latest collection with Lipsy London. Matching it with these amazing glittery wedges
that would give any Scouse or Essex girl a run for their money! 

If you are in need of new holiday destination, why not go try Vegas?
Until next time,
Lizzie
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment