Saturday, 1 November 2014

Elle X Harvey Nichols Readers Event

Hello lovelies,

On Wednesday I had the pleasure of attending the Elle X Harvey Nichols event and I have to say, I wasn't to sure what to expect and uncommon question of what to wear?! I ended up finding something to wear thankfully and also being able to meet some extremely lovely people too! The event was a really good night, with cocktails floating around, good music being played by Bip Ling and a wide range of beautiful clothes!

My ootn - ASOS bag// ASOS coat // F&F polo neck// New Look skirt// Marc Cain necklace
 Me being me, I decided to wander HN, try on things and take pictures of everything I like/love!


So comfy!



I love this jacket, it is so relaxed and effortless. Perfect to wear on a lazy Sunday or Monday
with a shirt and jeans, or if you are like me than leggings!

I know the hat and the outfit don't go but it is a pretty cool hat!


I love this shoes the metal block heel is just beaut!



I absolutely love this coat from Club Monaco!

If you follow me on Instagram, you will know I got to meet the lovely Bip Ling at the end of the night.
She is truly really sweet.

I let Dr.Noki loose on my bag and he definitely made my bag look a little edgier
with the embellishment on the side! 

I hope you enjoyed this post lovelies,
until next time
Lizzie
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lizzie, was so nice to meet you at the Moroni event the other day! I love that sweater with the fur collar, its so cute. Hope to run into you again soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete