Saturday, 8 November 2014

Harper Bazaar X Longchamp Event

Hello gorgeous people,

If you read my last post you will know this was an extension of the day. After Marc Cain me and Josh  went to Longchamp on New Bond Street for their event. It was a lot of fun, as I got a chance to see the new bags, wander around and catch up with Josh. Also they gave attendees an opportunity to take photo's with a Longchamp bag, that of course me and Josh did.

The store is lovely, ranging on three floor and of course I am attracted to gorgeous soft and thick coats that Longchamp stock!
Topshop skirt // Zara polo neck // Marc Cain necklace // ASOS belt


Aww look how cute and hipster Josh looks!




Everyone loves a bit of Leopard and two tones!

So lovely and soft!











Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment