Saturday, 8 November 2014

Marc Cain Press Day


Hello lovelies,
I hope you are all well! On Thursday I had a really busy but exciting day - I am so glad I got through it all, with the help of Josh (who kindly held some of the pieces). However this post will be dedicated to Marc Cain. As you know I received a gorgeous necklace from Marc Cain at Task PR press day  and of course I had to wear it to the press day. I am absolutely obsessed with the brand as all the pieces are gorgeous, comfortable and beaut!

The MC office, is absolutely beautiful, it is warm, light and airy; like stepping into a fashion dream. All the pieces were displayed on rails around the room - which were organised by colour and trend. While we were there was even a mini photoshoot in the corner, which will be in major British magazines. The office is definitely somewhere I would love to visit again, as it is just inspiring and makes me want to work in the Fashion industry even more.

I love these colours!

I love this, so elegant and timeless! Also MC is embracing the trainer trend!


The exact outfit Hilary Swank wore to Berlin Fashion Week!

Safari trend is always a winner and never goes out of fashion!






Such a great piece to add colour to any outfit!


I absolutely ADORE this, it is light weight and gorgeous!



Very Clueless and did anyone remember this from the Task PR press day post?

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment