Saturday, 8 November 2014

Natasha Coote Event


Hello lovelies,

On Wednesday I had the opportunity of attending Natasha Coote's gorgeous boutique for their 'Reboot' event! I decided to take my sister with me and it was a really good evening: the staff are very warm, friendly and pretty, the shop has a modern and chic atmosphere and the space is quite intimate and homely. Not to mention the yummy cocktails that they served. I would definitely recommend going to NC if you are in or around Parsons Green, as the pieces they stock are beautifully made!

I love a good full length mirror and NC has the best one!

My sis looks like a kid in a Candy store! She absolutely loved this bag
 (Instagram picks)


How amazing are these ankle boots!


I absolutely love the VIP area downstairs, it is so lovely and just a heavenly boudoir!


I love this rug too, really brings a pop of colour to an beautiful space!




I absolutely fell in love with this dress! It is so gorgeous, would be perfect for Christmas,
New Years and just any day!

I fell in love with this also, it is beautifully made and it is a top! 




How cute is this little jacket! It would go perfectly with a dress or dressed down with a
pair of jeans!

Killer boots that my sister loved - of course

 So the story of this coat is that it looked beautiful and proportioned on the hanger and I tried it on -loved it, looked in the mirror and realised how short I am! It is still a really beautiful coat.


Another amazing thing about NC is that all there pieces are either,
 one of a kind or limited edition - which is every girls dream right! I would definitely recommend you to go on NC website if not boutique.

Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment