Sunday, 21 December 2014

A break from blogging



Hello lovelies,

I hope you are well. I know it has been a little while. Sorry on my part, after my first term hand-in I have been exhausted and my sleeping pattern has been really messed up. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you may have seen that I have been doing a lot of things and I just haven't had time to blog about them.

Also I think it is healthy like anything in life to take a break. I do think it was needed for me to have this short break away from my blog, as I am always afraid that my posts start to become boring, conventional and a bit generic. So during this short break I have been trying to think of new ways to make my blog even more interesting and personal. There are a few ideas I have come up with, like writing more personal and opinionated post but don't worry I will still be conducting interviews and doing outfit posts - of course!

I just feel as I am coming up to my second blog birthday - Ah! I want to carry on improving my content and documenting my development and growth as a person - whoa my blog just got deep!

 I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it.



Btw I thought these pictures were perfect for the Christmas period, as I first published them early in the year in this post but my sister said they would be perfect for Christmas.

Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment