Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Reflecting on 2014

Hello lovelies,

I hope you are all well. As we are coming towards the end of 2014 I thought I would do a more personal post reflecting on 2014. I am not sure if you remember but in the beginning of the year I wrote this post 'Happy New Year Everyone!' and I believe that I have attained my new years resolution - which now looking back I can say I am really proud of.

I decided for the first time in while to commit myself to attainable resolutions and make a few changes here and there. Now I am by no means saying that I have stuck to my resolutions completely and didn't make any mistakes this year, but reflecting on this year I can say that I am definitely proud of the efforts that I made in giving YOU gorgeous readers good content and most of the time keeping up-to-date with blogging.

Looking forward at next year I just want to be happy and healthy, continuing blogging and pursuing my dream at university. I would also love to collaborate, meet and interview more Creatives in the new year - as I have genuinely enjoyed meeting so many new people this year.

I would like to thank everyone who has read, tweeted and liked any of my posts or pictures. I have really enjoyed this year, it has definitely been an adventure and I am really excited for 2015!

Have an amazing new years and I will see you next year!
Until next time 
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment