Friday, 26 December 2014

Wintertime w/ Nicola Harvey


Hello lovelies,

I hope you are all well! Earlier this month I shot with my lovely and talented friend Nicola at the Barbican and I am soo excited to share with you the photos. The outfits I chose were ones I have absolutely been itching to wear but I had no wear to wear it too. So as the Christmas period loomed and me and Nicola were due to do a shoot - I thought why not!

In the first outfit I am wearing a gorgeous green dress which is vintage from Fever London, with my new earrings from Girl Like Me London and my usual Jones black heels and Oasis coat. The second outfit is a gorgeous and very festive black number which was kindly sent to me by Little Mistress last year. I hope you enjoy looking at the photos as much as I did posing for them :)
















Doesn't Nicola's camera work wonders!








I had such a good time, I always have such a lovely time when shooting with Nicola, she makes me feel so comfortable and I would like to thanks to her for being so patient and giving me these beautiful pictures!

Have a lovely weekend lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment