Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Beard Exhibition


Hi lovelies,

I hope you are well! I know it has been a while but I do have a valid excuse, I have been super busy with two major course hand-ins, writing for Brillante fashion show blog (that you should read, if you haven't already) and going out to amazing events and exhibitions, so expect a lot more posts to come. 
So if you know me personally or follow me on social media (which you should ;) then you will know that I am all about celebrating beautiful people. 

Which is why as a treat for me handing in and surviving term 2 of university me and my bestfriend Jadine decided to meet, wander around Southbank and go to the beard exhibit because I really cannot resist a good beard!

All jokes aside though, I would definitely recommend anyone to go to this exhibit as the photography is beautiful, the diversity of models is refreshing and I love the feature wall with all the portraits displayed in a very mosaic way. 













Until next time,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment