Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Design Museum - Women, Fashion, Power Exhibit

Hi lovelies,

If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you will know that I have going to quite a few exhibitions and one of them being the Design Museum - which I would classify as a hidden gem because it is literally hidden (if you walk from Bermondsey).

Although saying that, I really enjoyed spending some quality time with my sister and looking at the items of clothing that not only make women influential but also powerful! I must also disclose that I did buy a pair of tickets from the Time Out London website for a steal of a price and we also got a glass of Prosecco (that was lovely).

I have also realised that I have not done an ootd post in a while, which is mostly because I haven't had time but my ootd of the day was my new leather jacket from F&F, floral dress from ASOS, satchel style bag from ASOS and pumps from Next.

Back to the museum - it was a really amazing exhibit and I am glad to say that if you haven't had a chance to go, then there is still time as it closes on the 26 of April (which is plenty of time). And because I wanted to be a good blogger I did take some photo's although as I have been out of the loop and was busy talking to my sister I didn't take as many as I wanted - sorry guys.




I loved these two pieces of fashion media because it correlates with everything that I have learnt in university and it just makes me smile.







I love this, doesn't the Queen look stunning!

The epitome of beauty!

The beauties my sister fell in love with!

Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment