Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Presenting ... YAWN


Hello lovelies,

Recently I was introduced to YAWN, a luxury pyjama brand that do the prettiest nightwear  collection, which is why I could not resist writing about them! Also if you are anything like me and you love to sleep but never have/make the time to, then getting you hands on these beautiful pieces could be the push you need to persuade you to have an early night or have more lazy days.

YAWN is a recently founded British brand that stock sizes from XS - L and pieces start from a bank-friendly £25 - I mean what is not to love! They are currently available at Fenwick's Bond Street, Fortnum and Mason but don't worry if you don't live in London as they also retail on loveyawn.com .



Friendly tip: Each garment is made out of 100% cotton sateen, that will immediately make you feel more relaxed as soon as the fabric touches your skin. So what are you waiting for?




And if that hasn't convinced you, then how about their cute slogan 'Phone off, Kettle on, Pyjama time' - I mean come on how adorable is that. I dare you to go on their website and have a cheeky browse ;) 

Until next time,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment