Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Sizers review

Hi lovelies,

I hope you are all well! For a while now, I have been talking to my sister about how some of my favourite/new pairs of shoes haven't been fitting too well and I was really puzzled on what to do because they are all gorgeous pairs of shoes and of course I didn't want to send them back because sending back pieces that are pretty and in my size makes my heart hurt - literally. I knew I was definitely a size 5 not 4, which is where Sizers come in.

We had been following each other twitter for a little while and I had visited their website and thought why not contact them just to get some extra information on the product. And I am so glad and pleasantly surprised with their response. The team are so friendly, they replied swiftly and sent me not one but two free Sizers samples in 1/4 and 1/2 - which I am so grateful for, as they genuinely do help!

I wore them recently in a pair of heeled boots, which I cannot put into words how painful they were to walk in but I did because they are badass and really make an outfit. However with these little foam pieces of Heaven, they really do take prevent shoes feeling uncomfortable and make you feel more secure in the shoes you are wearing; which inevitably makes you walk and radiate confidence.

So now you know my new little secret, what are you going to do? I think you to should get a Sizer - for those 'just in case' moments.

Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment