Sunday, 12 April 2015

Brillante Fashion Show 15' (LFW)


Hello lovelies,

If you weren't aware, I recently became the official blogger for Brillante Fashion Show! Which has honestly been one of the most exciting and rewarding projects I have done this year, as Brillante is a fashion show with a difference because it not only supports up-coming designers but also all the monetary raised is given to the charity Children's Society.

Before I show you some of the pictures from the night at the beaut Display Gallery in St. Paul's Cathedral, I would love for you to go to the blog section and read some the pieces I have wrote (if you haven't already).




Now for the moment you have all been waiting for the opening night! I am so proud of the team for making it a success and getting on the LFW Schedule list this year (which is amazing as it is their first show!). I had the opportunity to get there early, soak up the scene, see the clothes in real life and even get my hair done by the lovely Gatis from Cobella. It was really a lovely evening and I am hoping for many more to come.









The beautiful ballerina!
REINIS RATNIEKS



 BAIBA LADIGA












AMELIA BEBBINGTON









I would love to thank Laura, Omi and the rest of the Brillante Dolls.
Until next time lovelies
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment