Saturday, 18 April 2015

Charli Cohen 15' (LFW)

Hi lovelies,

Charli Cohen show is definitely a show that I will remember for a long time, as it was the first time I sat in the frow for a LFW show! And if you follow me on social media you will know that I was very chuffed at the achievement and I think now that I have become accustom to the high life, I don't think I can go back ;) Just kidding but it would be lovely to sit in the frow for more shows in the future because the view is pretty amazing, unfortunately with all the excitement and the various flashes my pictures did not come out in focus (sorry in advance) it maybe time for a new camera - I think. However you can go and see my video that I recorded from the show on my twitter !

From the music to the pieces and the super toned models (who are my fitspo!), the show was definitely one of my favourites. I love the fact that it wasn't just another generic catwalk show but one with a difference, as the models were fitness instructors and as they came down the aisle they demonstrated fitness routines and had active poses. The collection was really cute with the futuristic aspect and I loved the hot pink and sea blue two piece!

The CC show was truly amazing and I think subconsciously unlocked a healthier me, as after the show I felt an urge to buy gym-wear and be more active, which has resulted in me becoming more proactive - so thank you CC! 


















Until next time,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment