Friday, 24 April 2015

LFW Outfits

Hi lovelies,

During LFW I had the opportunity to go to a few shows but I was also working on some assignments for uni! So the outfits I wore had a dual purpose of being comfortable but also pretty enough to go to shows and approach people in. Unfortunately because I was so busy I could not take pictures of every single outfit I wore but here are a few that my lovely friend Aiste and some other took.

As you can tell I was going for a retro vibe - which I think I pulled off while still being me.




                                




Coat - Oasis
Dress - ASOS
Shoes - ASOS
Bag - ASOS



Dress - ASOS
Shoes - New Look
Necklace - Marc Cain

Leather Jacket - F&F
Dress - ASOS
Shirt - Ralph Lauren
Necklace - Marc Cain
Hat - H&M
Lizzie
xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment