Sunday, 19 April 2015

LFWend 2015!

Hi lovelies,

For years I had been contemplating whether I should go to LFWend and as the date approached I would continuously say oh I will go next year. However this year was the year, as my university friends and I decided to all go together (partially for research for uni but mostly to carry on the LFW buzz).

On reflection as I write this post, I am so glad I did go as I really enjoyed being able to watch more fashion shows, explore Somerset House even more and get to spend more time with my friends. Not to mention being able to see the hottest trends be translated from fashion forecast websites onto the catwalk!

Going to LFWend I can definitely see the appeal to why so many fashionista's flock there every year because regardless if you got into any LFW shows/events/parties, as it is a really good experience and a chance to see and BUY pieces straight off the catwalk before anyone else (at discount prices!).




























For my first time at LFWend I bought the gold ticket, which meant I could see two catwalk shows -trends & designer ( Fydor Golan).  FG's show was absolutely amazing, even though the pieces and the colours are understandable not suited to everyones personal taste, I loved the show! I found it an explosion of colour and the shoes were just beautiful chunky platform gems.






























If you would like to see more head to my instagram where I captured footage from LFWend too!

Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment