Sunday, 3 May 2015

CiCi PR's press day

Hi lovelies,

Last week I attended Cici PR's press day at the gorgeous W hotel in Leicester Sq and it was quite an experience, to say the least. I got bit a little lost on where in the hotel it actually was as the directions were a little vague however as soon as I got there it was lovely!

 I was introduced to new brands, designers and even spotted Tiff from MIC! In comparison to other press days, Cici's does have  a smaller collection of brand but saying that, they have a wide variety to offer; from beauty, socks and beachwear the company appeal to a wide audience. 



                 


How pretty is this one!
If you are feeling tropical.
                 







I love how each item is hand drawn by the owner and I mean how you not feel like you run the world in these sexy little gems!





My ootd (having to resort to a mirror selfie in a fancy gold mirrored bathroom which is beautifully lit!)




Jacket - F&F // Necklace - Marc Cain // Polo neck - ASOS Mens // Leggings - Zara// Shoes - New Look // Bag - ASOS 
Until next time loves,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment