Saturday, 18 July 2015

Temperley London wishlist

Hello lovelies,

I hope you are all well! When thinking about what topics to blog about, this was one of the most exciting ones for me, as I get to showcase one of my favourite British designers. I cannot recall the first time I heard or saw a Temperley London piece but what I can remember is the feeling I got when I saw her collection, pure love. 

I absolutely adore Alice Temperley's designs because of the fabric, the silhouettes, the colours and the  inspirations behind each collection. In my opinion, I believe Alice really does understand the female mind and figure, which is why she is able to create beautiful figure-flattering pieces. Hence why I decided to a little compliance wishlist of her sale and new collection items, that I loved the look of.

Although as my birthday is approaching (July 30th) I would not oblige if anyone decided to gift me, with any of these beautiful pieces ;) - just kidding.






I hope you enjoyed this post,
until next time.
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment