Saturday, 18 July 2015

Unidays X River Island Comp

Hello lovelies,

A short while ago I entered a Unidays x River Island twitter competition and to my surprise I won! The prize was a £150 gift card to spend in River Island, which I was ecstatic about because who doesn't love RI and guilt-free shopping! Also during this time my sister's birthday was fast-approaching so I was so happy that I got to buy her the presents she deserved.


1. The white woven cami - I absolutely love this top, as it is perfect for the warm weather and is pretty enough to be dress up and down; which is always a bonus.

2. The gold pendant - This was one of the presents I gave to my sister as she was in need of a casual everyday piece that would just complete an outfit and versatile enough to wear with every colour.

3. The light pink trouser - When I was younger I always wanted to dress older and smart, which is why when I saw these trousers I knew I had to buy them; as if you may have noticed I had been making a habit of wearing leggings and most recently jeans but I lacked a good staple trouser. I also love the fit and colour tone of this trouser as it is fun, smart and pretty!

Plus if I had the money I would have bought the blue version as it is gorgeous too!

4. The pastel blue necklace -  I don't need to say much about this necklace because if you follow me on my social media platforms, you will have noticed that I have not taken this necklace off since I first bought it. It literally goes with so many different outfits, I am just in love!


1. The khaki green wrap utility jumpsuit - For a while now I have really wanted a jumpsuit but because of my curvy proportions I have never found one that fits well enough, which is where this beauty comes in. 

I was first drawn to this jumpsuit because it had love lovely wrap top, it was in khaki green and just looked very flattering and to my amazement, it was all those things and more on! I am just yet again in love and I cannot wait to wear this more too. 

2. The leather black fringe skirt - BEAUTIFUL! This skirt although in most girl's wardrobe because it  has been plastered in every RI newsletter and situated at the front of every RI shop, is yet again something I had to purchase because when on feels amazing. I just feel ready to dance, twirl and be adored in this skirt.

3. The classic and sophisticated black pencil skirt with lace trim - This was the other gift I bought my sister, as she is now firmly in her mid-twenties and I just thought she needed a classic yet flirty skirt.

I hope you enjoyed this post and most of the items should still be on the RI website, while stocks last.

Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment