Saturday, 22 August 2015

Blogging Gals meet-up


Hello lovelies,

I hope you are well! If you have read my blog for a while, you will know I have been to some amazing events and met some really interesting people but I have to say that Zaineb (who runs the fashionista hub Blogging Gals! ) is one of those people, who even though I do not see her regularly has always been a supporter of my blog.

Which is why when I saw she arranging a meet-up, I knew I had to attend because she is one of those few people who has a rare and positive magnetism and this is why I am not at all surprised, that Blogging Gals surpassed their 2015 goal of gained 20k followers on twitter - CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS!

Onto the event, which was really lovely as most of the girls I had actually never had the pleasure of meeting in person. So it was really nice to chat and get to know each other over a couple glasses of wine and tapas at Camino Bankside! Just a little warning that the photo's below may make you very hungry, as the food was really delicious. Although, as I am not a big wine drinker or a wine connoisseur, I feel I am not the best person to write about the wine as only the fresh white wine tantalised my palette. However me being a great blogger forgot to get the name of the wine - sorry guys *hands covering eyes monkey emoji*.

Albeit if you are or know of any Sherry or wine drinkers than Camino's is definitely a front runner option, as the service at Bankside was just excellent and the host was attentive and informative.










Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment