Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Dr Giorgia Ratta event


Hello lovelies,

I hope you are well! Last month I was invited by the fashionable Lewis-Duncan Weedon to the Dr. Giorgia Ratta event, he was holding at her lovely and intimate clinic. I have to say, when I first received the invite I was a little apprehensive as I am a bit young to be getting botox or fillers. However as I knew Lew invited me, I trusted his judgement and I am so glad I did. 

During the evening, I not only found out about the different procedures that Dr. Giorgia performs, caught up with Lew and the lovely Glen, drank a couple glasses of fizz but I also witnessed a live demonstration of a radiance peel on the male grooming expert, Liam! Yes it was definitely an eventful and enjoyable evening.

Extra and useful information - Dr. Giorgia Ratta's clinic is currently on Groupon, so instead of going to an over-priced and impersonal clinic, why not save some money and have a browse at http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/dr-giorgia-ratta-cosmetic-clinic .  As you will not regret having a warm, friendly and comfortable procedure, because who can ever have to many of those!









So if you are ever in the area, why not pop by and say hi to Giorgia at 151, South Ealing Road W5 4QP . 
Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie.
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment