Thursday, 20 August 2015

MCR Fashion Industry - Blue Hues SS15


Hello lovelies,

I hope you are all well! On Sunday the 2nd of August, my sister and I made our way to Manchester for the Blues Hues event by MCR Fashion Industry and oh, Manchester were you enjoyable! It felt quite surreal, as my sister and I always used to travel to Manchester as children for football games (I am a Manchester United supporter fyi!), so to be back in the city years later kind of felt like a second home. 

So I know what you maybe thinking, a fashion show and after party on a Sunday? And how do I know this because I was thinking the same thing, but honestly fashionista's in Manchester know how to party and will do, no matter what day of the week it is! 

The night commenced at the pre-party and catwalk show venue,  Restaurant Bar & Grill which was lovely as we were on the terrance of the venue - which means great lighting for ootd pictures and selfies! I also could not resist taking a picture of the sea of various shades of blue, as the dress code for the event was blue.

Now onto the main event, the fashion show that was fashionable late but definitely worth the wait, with the gorgeous models from Vanita Models  showcasing these various brands Esperar Boutique, Maniere De Voir and Goodwin Smith. Something I noticed from all the brands that were showcased was the versatility of each piece, that can be interchangeable which I really like and can appreciate. Especially now, as I am trying to think of my clothes as investment pieces.

Lastly the after party, which was held at the plush The Milton Club , was definitely fun! My sister and I, arrived a few hours after is started as we knew it was going to be a late one and it was definitely a good idea as the party was in full-force. On arrival, we were greeted we fire dancers which was literally so incredible and you can go and see them on my instagram - if you have not already. 

All in all, I would say is was a really good night, my sister and I really enjoyed ourselves and thank you so much for inviting us MCR Fashion Industry team. I cannot wait to see what next year will be like! 

















Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment