Wednesday, 19 August 2015

MGS PR press day


Hello lovelies,

I hope you are all in good health. This post was a bit of an unexpected one for me, as I fashion and accessories but I ashamedly have never been to a stand alone accessory focused press day before- crazy I know! Which is why I was quite excited to be invited to the MGS PR press day, as I thought it would be a good way of re-kindling my love of watches. As over the years, I had fallen out of love with wearing one, although I adore watches on others.

So on a quintessentially british summers day (humid, bright and drizzling), my best-friend Jadine and I, made our way to the trendy Icetank Studio. Where we were greeted with a lovely glass of fizz and an array of beautifully made watches (which I did lust over... a little... okay maybe a lot!).

My verdict on my first accessory focused event is... I absolutely loved it! I honestly cannot believe or know why I have not attended one in past, as it is so refreshing to focus on the little details, that can not only make or break an outfit; but also give an individual a unique and memorable quality.

After attending MGS press day, the bar is set pretty high for up-coming accessory focused events I attend in the future but I definitely cannot wait to see how MGS client's grow and the beautiful timepieces they create; especially Coach and Movado, as they were my favourite!









I would also like to thank the kind MGS team for gifting my best friend and I, with classic Coach watches.


Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment