Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Task PR's 'Christmas in July'


Hi lovelies,

I hope you are well! I cannot express how surreal it is, to go to a press day during the heat of Summer, to preview Christmas or shall I say a/w bits. It is so funny because usually when you go to a cluster of press days, you do not question fashion being a season ahead, but as soon as you replace 'autumn/winter' with 'Christmas', everyone seems to get excited - me included!

Albeit I think it is because for most people, Christmas day or the period of Christmas is comforting and nostalgic, which is why when I received my lovely invited from my PR family Task, I knew it could not be missed!

As per usual, the clothes and accessories were gorgeous and definitely something not to be missed. Also I know I say this every press day, but it is genuinely so nice to go around a showroom and recognise brands, styles and silhouettes. As sometimes especially when it is coming to winter, is it great to wear and buy brands you can trust, to get you through the cold weather. And I can honestly say that the pieces on offer definitely are UK weather proof. From the fabrics to the colours, Task just seem to go from strength to strength with the calibre of brands they represent.

I am so excited to see what next season has to offer!












Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment