Wednesday, 19 August 2015

The Science Museum & Wander Around Kensington




Hello lovelies,

So a couple weeks ago, you may have seen a few cheeky Instagram posts of me in various places around London, wearing this gorgeous relaxed glam outfit. As you can tell from my choice or words I really like this outfit! Also as I have not done an ootd in a while,  as I know just link most of the details on my Instagram I thought I would talk you through my outfit.

I am wearing my obsession which is the my Marc Cain necklace, paired with my new crotchet cami from River Island (that I bought with the gift card I won! Thanks Unidays + RI), my most lived in jeans from Zara, ASOS handbag and Public Desire heeled sandals (which have been glued to my feet since I bought them).

So as you look through the pictures below, you may well notice that I am in three locations and if you do that you have spotted correctly! The first was taken at my local country show, that Faiza and I popped into. Where my friend who was working at the event, gave me a cheeky drink that was lovely but lethal!

The next stop was the Science Museum, where we both had not visited since we were children, although we did get tired and hungry, half way through, So we called it a day, had a spot of lunch, then had a wander around the backstreets of Kensington. Which is where we stumbled upon great lighting and a beautiful background!

All in all, it was a great day hanging out with my old chum, as if you have been reading my blog for a while, you will know that Faiza used to be my 'blog photographer' - oh she really used to not like it/feel awkward when I used to say/write that *crying of laughter emoji*.

I really live for days, when I can mix blogging, relaxing, catching up with friends and exploring London, all in one day!










Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment