Sunday, 4 October 2015

Hasan Hejazi SS16


Hello lovelies,

On day one of my London Fashion Week escapade, I had the pleasure of starting my morning at the beautifully created Hasan Hejazi presentation at the W hotel. Upon arrival, I was really excited to see Hasan's collection because the fashionable Ingrid from Asoni Haus and Liam for the Male grooming guide  both highly commend the collection and sent me the invite.

Once I arrived, I was pleasantly surprised to see how Hasan and his partner Christopher had made use the cinema room space. Which I believe was a fitting way to showcase Hasan's beautifully varied design aesthetic. Plus it reminded me of the Marc Jacob RTW SS16 Hollywood themed space, I guess great minds think alike!

Hasan's current ss16 collection has been influenced by love, which partially stemmed from Hasan's recent collaboration with Coca Cola, where he designed his own can. And following this, he gave his loved ones a pink heart shaped necklace for Christmas. Which later became his personal muse for the collection.

Also it should be highlighted how refreshing Hasan collection is, considering that it is inspired by love but does not heavily incorporate the colour red to connote the theme of love. Instead, injecting vibrant bursts of colour onto half of the collection, that I would like to describe as the fun, young and everyday with a twist. Whereas the remaining half is classic and when put on unleashes the inner Goddess that every woman is.

All in all, I was so glad I had the chance to meet Hasan because he is not only a Leo like me but he is also such a lovely and highly-talented designer. Who creates ensembles that are fun, on-trend and timeless, suiting any type of woman regardless of age or shape.












Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment