Thursday, 1 October 2015

Joe Brown's bloggers event

Hello lovelies,

I hope you are well. A little ago the lovely Emily from Joe Brown , contacted me in regard to hosting their first ever bloggers event, which of course I had to attend as I love finding new brands and could not resist the chance of a mini reunion with some of my blogging chums.

Unfortunately because the bar was so dark and my camera has a slow shutter speed (I definitely need a new upgrade soon!) the photographs below were the only ones I could capture that were not incredibly blurry. However their website is jam-packed with their new season collection.

Back to the evening, it was really nice to see that the event had such a big turnout as I know the Joe Brown team have been working hard and by having it conveniently in Bar Soho meant that you could have a cheeky drink or two and watch the causal and super versatile pieces come down the make-shift runway.

All in all it was a great night as it was not only a insightful event learning more about the brand but also a networking or for me a catch-up evening, allowing me to some of my favourite bloggers and friends before fashion week!








Thank you for the invite Emily + the Joe Brown team.
Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment