Thursday, 1 October 2015

LFW SS16 outfits


Hello lovelies,

I hope you are all well. I thought I would be a London Fashion Week ootd edition because it always really well received on my blog and I love talking about the thought behind my outfits; not to mention what I got up to during the day. So I hope you enjoy another edition of my LFW ootds straight from my Instagram!

Leather jacket - F&F// Orange polo neck - ASOS// Striped skirt -
Topshop// Black heeled sandals - Public Desire

Day one - For the first day of the season I wanted to look lady-like and put together. Also it was the first day of the season so I wanted to leave an impression and scope out the tone of the LFW dress code since its change of venue, pace and atmosphere. 

Although for anyone who was not in London on the 18th of September,  let me inform you that it was pouring down with rain for most of the day, so wearing open toe sandals was FUN! Though saying that, I really do love this outfit because it is so put together and fun. I mean no-one can say I am not a fashion student in this ootd! In addition the skirt was a birthday present from my sister, so I felt extra special day one. 

Shows/Presentations visited on day one were: Hasan Hejazi, Ong-Oaj Pairam, Clio Peppiatt and Ashley Isham.

Earrings - ASOS//Cream longline jacket- Boohoo// Polo neck - ASOS Mens//
Jeans - Zara// Beige bag - Primark 

Day two - I woke up feeling not so good and even though my sandals are comfortable, they do start to hurt after all the LFW shenanigans. Hence why, on day two I opted for a comfortable and chic outfit, that was perfect for moving around on my feet, yet chic enough to feel comfortable in at shows.

Shows/Presentations visited on day two were: Asli Polat, the press breakfast for Hema Kaul, James Kelly, Maral Yazarloo and Fashion International London Fashion Week.

Leather jacket - F&F// Cream polo neck - New Look// Blue drop hem pleated dress - ASOS//
Metallic pointed shoes - Dorothy Perkins// Orange Bag - ASOS

Day three - This day I felt a like I had to up my game because I slacked the day before which is why I decided to wear this gorgeous drop hem pleated dress, that I bought a couple months ago but had not found the perfect occasion to wear it! So thank you LFW.

Shows/Presentations visited on day three were: Bloggers afternoon tea by Asoni Haus x Avante Premiere, Charlie Cohen, Ethologie by Jasper Garvida and the Asoni Haus x Avante Premiere cocktail party.

Cream knitted jumper - Choies// Burnt orange wrap bodycon -
Boohoo

Day four - Was a more chilled out day, hence the glass of wine, ha! I only had two engagements to go to, which is why I looked so relaxed.

Shows/Presentations visited on day four were: Sophie Cameron Davies (at Scoop) and the Hans Feurer 'Exposure' VIP private preview.

Green bomber - New Look Mens// Black v-neck knitted split dress - F&F//
Orange belt - ASOS //Beige bag - Primark 

Day five - The last day sadly. 

Shows/Presentations visited on day five were: Felicities PR showroom open day for buyers and press, Marko Mitanovski and Belgrade Fashion Week.

A little side note - During the few seasons I have had the opportunity of attending, I have always insisted and saved to buy new outfits or luckily get sent some pieces to wear. However this season I wanted to be a little more eco and use some of the clothes I already own. I am by no means saying this will happen every season but is has made me appreciate buying versatile pieces; plus made my bank account happy!
Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment