Sunday, 4 October 2015

Sophie Cameron Davies (Scoop)


Hello lovelies,

I hope you are well. During London Fashion Week, I had the opportunity to head down to the Saatchi Gallery where Scoop, the International Fashion Show showroom space was being held. While I was at the space, I found myself immersed around an abundance of designers and collections to photograph and peruse. Although the only designer and collection I had my heart set on seeing, was Sophie Cameron Davies.

And if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you will have seen that I was very thankful that I did. As Sophie's collection is just clean, simple and utterly gorgeous. With the classic styles, silhouettes and colours, Sophie has given a new fresh feminine touch to an old and much beloved classic blouse.

What I loved when approaching Sophie's stall, was how her pieces stood out from the visual hubbub that surrounded her. The SCD brand is chic, versatile and timeless without being boring. Each blouse has its own story, character and in turn would compliment any outfit; whether going to the office, on a date or out with the girls.

Also the unique selling point for SCD and the thing that I am most surprised that some brands do not offer is a choice of either a slim, classic or fitted to a piece. Which was key for Sophie, as she is a woman designing for other women. In addition to this, Sophie has a background in the lingerie design and which spurred her to create flattering styles to suit different body types instead of the one-size-fits-all approach that most have when creating a brand.

Hence why,  I think the brand will do so well because SCD has such a wide demographic, with designs that would suit every woman. Currently sizes range from an XS-L and Sophie only makes blouses and shirts. However she is looking to expand into other aspects of womenswear in the near future.

For more information on the SCD range or to browse the beautifully shot lookbook go the website here.






Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment