Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Acu Regen Review


Hello lovelies,

At the Asoni Haus X Avante Premiere bloggers tea party during London Fashion Week, I was kindly gifted by Acu Regan with an array of beauty products - which I was really interested to try out. As you may notice on my social media platforms, I go to various things during the year but I only blog about a handful of brands. This is because I can only truly write about products or brands I like or love!

Acu Regen is one of those products that I can definitely see doing well because the product is light enough in texture to feel fresh but saying that can be mixed with another product (for example. I use it with Baby oil). On first glance the brand seem definitely one of those ' what is says on the tin' type brand and I can concur that it is. The clean minimalistic packaging mirror the dewy light product contained inside.

I also love Acu Regan's slogan 'Feel loved, Look loved'. It is so simple yet so effective!






Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment