Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Charli Cohen SS16


Hello lovelies,

Charli oh Charli! Unless you were there you cannot imagine the #bodygoals and #squadgoals I had at Charli Cohen (the camera does not do it justice).  Charli famous for combining luxury sportswear with casual daywear has created a collection that embodies just that!

What I love about the collection is that it can easily suit the everyday woman or the sporty on the go type with ease. Also the usp was the reversible soft jackets that really tie the collection together and make it appropriate for cooler climes.

During the show, the models/superwomen performed exercise movements to portray the versatility of the pieces- which gave me serious fitspo! I must admit I have always loved Charli's brand, there is something charmingly easy yet brilliant about her designs; which allows suckers like me to fall head over heels for it, even if we don't live in the gym.









Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment