Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Chase PR's Press Day


Hi lovelies,

There is something exciting about press days for me, I think it is the choice and options I have on offer. Holding onto that thought, Chase PR's showroom was jam-packed with new brands to explore and discover.

Surprisingly, I was drawn more to the accessories than the clothes! I loved the vibrant and scratch-proof suitcases that made me itch to runaway on holiday and who can forgot those avant-garde heels that are lined with foam for comfort.

Chase PR is perfect for the jet-setters and constant travellers as they represent a varied amount of destination wear brands, so definitely recommend visiting their website or social media for affordable travel wear.







Thank you Suilven and the Chase team!

Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment