Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Ethologie by Jasper Garvida SS16


Hello lovelies,

Ethologie by Jasper Garvida is the ultimate indulgence show for me because I end up falling in love with most, if not the whole collection. Hence why it made so much sense once arriving, why the show was situated in an intimate luxury carpet store in Green Park. 

JG's collections truly incorporate femininity in a youth and sensual style, depending on the wearer which is one of the reasons I love fashion. The idea that one garment can fit, resonate and portray different stories on different silhouettes fills me with so much glee.

This season pieces ranged from floaty floor-grazing dresses to heavily embroidered skirts with a combination of pretty pastel and bold bags to accompany. For SS16 he collaborated with Brix and Bailey bags, to not only portray hyper-feminine ensembles for any occasion but also an aesthetic to go with a lifestyle. 

Recently I have had some time to broaden my reading material and a new favourite of mine has been Conde Nast Traveller; and from looking at this collection, it is definitely something I could see featured in one of their editorial stories.

SS16 was definitely a season for stand out collections and I feel like every designer upped their game, though I will always hold a little spot in my heart and wardrobe for JG!




















Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment