Tuesday, 22 March 2016

The Body Shop Range - LFW edition


Hello lovelies,

I hope you are well. Post London Fashion Week I found myself with an assortment of goodie bags, one being the official goodie bag with lovely body bronzer by Body Shop's new collection. The colours are so beautiful and look so majestic I did not really want to open the packaging.

However as a blogger I do often find myself with various products, some good and some not suited to me personally. Which is why I am now trying to sort out my beauty collection and giveaway certain items to thoses who may make better use of them than me.

When I saw these gorgeous products, I knew I had to give them to my gorgeous mother! As she has a lovely caramel complexion that would bode well with the beautifully made products.





Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment