Sunday, 17 April 2016

American Tourister Press Breakfast



Hello lovelies,

Recently I have been having issues... luggage issues that is. It seems often than not, that I finding a bag to fit all of my stuff is impossible, whether it is packing to visit family or lugging around various outfits for shoots; two problems continuously seems to occur - lack of space and it being a heavy weight.

Just this year, I have been considering investing in a suitcase of some kind to help me transport various items, for occasions I listed above and numerous other things. So when I received the invite to American Tourister's press preview, by their European representatives Chase PR - I knew it must have been fate. And to say that I was not disappointed, is an understatement.

On a sunny Tuesday morning, I strolled down to the Getty Image Gallery, excited with the idea of finding at least one suitcase, that I could consider. However I didn't think I would find so many, let alone imagine myself pulling them with colour coordinating outfits (I know I am sad!).

Honestly speaking, American Tourister have thought and designed bags and cases for every occasion, ranging from carry-on, soft suitcases, travel backpacks and my personal favourite hard suitcases. To complement the assortment of accessories, the press day was adorned by the beautifully photographed exhibition Poolside; that alongside the travel bags definitely gave me that holiday feeling.



My favourite - the Bon Air summer colours

Pasadena New Colour Block - designed after a cocktail!  
Palm Valley Pixel
Jazz New Prints - how cute is the ombre orange and pink one!
So if you are in area, I would definitely recommend visiting the exhibit as it is on until the 7th of May. And for me, I will just have to decide on which beauty will be mine ;)

Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment