Saturday, 23 April 2016

In Collaboration with Boutique of Molly


Hello lovelies,

Earlier this month, I had the chance to shoot with Nicola again - which is so amazing as I always feel so fortunate to shoot with someone so talented on a regular basis. Alongside that we also shot two evening outfits, that I will be posting on social media soon.

However before I post that, I knew I had to showcase my hyper feminine summer dress from Boutique of Molly. If you follow me on social media, you may have seen me wear this on my birthday dinner last year. Unfortunately since then I had not found an occasion to wear it but luckily on the shoot day it was warm enough; which seemed like the perfect opportunity to whip this dress out of my wardrobe.


I love feminine this dress is, as I said before I bought this for my birthday and is a great dress for an easy day. It is made in a lightweight stretch material easy for warm day and has a feminine racer back neckline - perfect for accentuation the female form.




Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment