Thursday, 28 April 2016

Marc Cain Press Day


Hello lovelies,

During the press day seasons I have been fortunate enough to attend, only a few brand have stood out to be; and amongst that only a few I stand by. Marc Cain is one of those brands. From the day I discovered MC at Task PR's showroom, I was smitten.

For me the brand represents, elegance and sophistication executed with a modern and fun flair; without being to over baring and garish. Hence why, each season when I received their press day invite, I jump at the chance!

MC just like it's team is friendly, on trend and always consistant which is why I am so excited to showcase their beautifully theatrical collection that drops this May! The collection is made up stunning evening wear, winter pastels, dramatically fluffy coats and a mixture of athleisure and military inspired daywear.

Not to mention, MC's new stand alone accessory collection - which I am still lusting over, as I write this (the pictures really do not do the pieces justice!).














Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment