Friday, 1 April 2016

Springtime shoot with Nicola Pt. 2


Hello lovelies,

Welcome to the second half of the shoot with Nicola. This outfit was a more casual approach to dressing up and keeping warm in London and one that I wear quite often (swapping the heeled ankle boots for flats).

Although I like both looks, I have to admit that the first outfit is my favourite for the sheer fact that it is lighter and more colourful. However this look, cements how much I have grown up. Also how gorgeous is this coat! I fell in love with it the moment I saw it online and I assure you it will be a firm staple in my wardrobe for seasons to come.


My outfit - F&F Coat // Romwe roll neck sweater // New Look Jeans // Missguided Boots








To see the whole shoot head to Nicola's blog.

Until next time lovelies,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment