Friday, 1 April 2016

Springtime shoot with Nicola Pt.1


Hello lovelies,

For my return post on my blog, I decided to collaborate with my good friend Nicola and do a shoot - which I am so excited to share with you! As I feel like every time she captures me, it shows a milestone or when I have decided to reinvent myself.

Leading up to the shoot, I was a little nervous as I feel like once you take a break from blogging or shooting it can feel a little rusty to get back into it. However, I have to say as soon as we started it felt great.

We chose to shoot on a sunny and surprisingly warm Saturday morning in Green Park and let me admit, thirty minutes into the shoot I started to over heat in the jumper - I know, I never though I would say that in London, ha. Thank God for look number two, which will be up in the next post.

Quick side note - Nicola and I, both believe this is our best shoot yet and I think it is because I am finally feeling comfortable and confident with myself, after nineteen years on this earth.


My outfit - F&F clothing Coat // Choies Jumper // Taifun Scarf // River Island Trousers // New Look Boots // ASOS Bag







If you cannot wait until the next post, visit Nicola's blog to see the whole shoot!

Until next time,
Lizzie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment